Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JamieThelma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Wireless connection problems
    I was wondering if you know a password to my wireless laptop cause I seem like I always need to find a connection and password for it.:confused:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 18, 2008, 07:10 PM

Huh??
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Oct 20, 2008, 07:29 AM

Write things down so you can remember. As you get older, it will only get more difficult.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2008, 07:31 AM
    Is the problem that the laptop does not remember the last wireless network it connected to?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless connection [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently moved in with my daughter who has a wireless router connection. I cannot get my laptop to connect to the internet from her router. It asks for a key code which we can't find and she can't remember. How would we go about getting the key code or get my laptop to access her wireless...

No wireless connection [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I purchased a wireless laptop as my flat mates have wireless connection already set up at home. I expected to just take my laptop home and have internet. However, when I got home, I imputed the network address, then the password my flat mates gave me. It seems to work as it says in...

No Wireless connection [ 4 Answers ]

Tony Im having the same problem, (unable to connect to wireless router) so I also look forward to someone supplying an answer!! Regards Marc

Wireless connection [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I want to set up a wireless connection for my main computer and two laptops and a possible second desk top computer, what equipment do I need to complete this task. I have Tiscali broadband Thanks Ronald 002

Wireless connection? [ 4 Answers ]

Before I got my laptop reformatted the wireless connection on it was working fine. It works fine everywhere else but at my friend's house. I can pick up her wireless connection, the signal is very good, but for some reason I can't browse the internet. I tried repairing the connection but I get a...

View more questions Search