Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sabbycat Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Regards to Coupon Bonds (need urgently)
    You purchased a $1,000 five percent coupon bond that matures in 10 years.

How much would your bond be worth if interest rates fall to 4% the day after you purchase the bond? What would the bond be worth in one year if interest rates fell to 4% at that point?

Now how do i start calculating this??

Check out some similar questions!

Journal entires for bonds and computing interest on bonds [ 3 Answers ]

Journal entires for bonds and computing interest on bonds -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am having a difficult time understanding bonds. Here is a question that stumps me: Record the sale of $4 million of 10 year, 6% corporate bonds...

Selling Price of Bonds.For the record, I HATE BONDS [ 3 Answers ]

General Toys, Inc. sold five year bonds having a face value of $100,000 and a coupon rate of 7% when the market rate was 9%. The present value of $1 at 9% for five periods is $0.6499. The present value of a $1 annuity for 5 periods at 9% is $3.8897. At what price did these bonds sell? I came up...

Journal entires for bonds and computing interest on bonds [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a difficult time understanding bonds. Here is a question that stumps me: Record the sale of $4 million of 10 year, 6% corporate bonds priced at 104 plus two months accrued interest. If interest payments are semiannual, and the interest expense account was debited for $53,600 when...

Need Help Urgently! [ 1 Answers ]

My W2 indicates that I was deducted about $1000 for Social Security tax and madicare tax when I was working on CPT last year. Does anybody know how to get refund? Which forms I need to use and where to file the return? Thanks in advance! Irvin

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.