Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Oct 18, 2008, 04:23 PM
    Yahoo Messenger Chat Archives on multiple PCs
    Hello, I use several different computers, work, school, laptop, desktop, etc etc etc.

On all these computers I use Yahoo messgener. I archive all my conversations, but all message archives are stored on the local PC using DAT files. I was wondering if there was some sort of third party APP that actually stored all the archives in one central location so that I can archive all of my conversations as if I only used one computer.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2008, 04:34 PM

Not familiar with one off hand, though there may be. Couldn't you use a thumbdrive and copy the .dat files to that and transfer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I use Yahoo chat [ 2 Answers ]

I`m worried that some of the chat my girlfriend and I talk about both typed and on voice on Yahoo messenger, can be tracked by her father, we both have clicked "no i dont want to save my messages/ voice history.............if i have clicked " no I don't want to save"... does chat /voice still...

Chat on messenger [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to unknow person to send you message or picture when you're chating with habitual friend??

Yahoo Chat [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to ask assistance from someone regarding Yahoo chat. If I want to see my chat history which is not saved, how is it possible. If anyone aware of this problem, please help. Syed

Yahoo chat [ 1 Answers ]

In Yahoo chat, what does user refused join mean ?

View more questions Search