Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mybabies03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 02:16 PM
    Keyboard
    :confused::confused:i have a toshiba saellite a55 s106 my keyboard types weird thing like if I push w this what happens w2sxi ,have to use on screen keyboard how do I fix it
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2008, 04:41 PM

Any chance is in warranty?
    Is this the only key that has problems?

As when you press w, you get w2sxi - the w2sx are all in the same keystroke "lane" it might be they keyboard connector is stuck in that row of keys

Try tapping on each of the w2sx keys to see if something can get "released"

Has anything been spilled on it?

Just seems strange that all in the same row of keys, indicating a contact problem, whether the contacts or a mishap

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reconnect wireless keyboard without using a keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

I have msn wireless keyboard and mouse. Mouse works but keyboard does not. Computer recognizes keyboard in add wireless devices. I do not have a keyboard to add as normal as I have no way to enter passkey. Can I get keyboard readded/reinstalled without the use of a keyboard?

I want a keyboard [ 4 Answers ]

Is it me that is being unreasonable ? Okay, this may not be a major problem but still, here it goes, I use to play the keyboard because I use to take keyboard lessons in Year 7 (Grade 7) but at to stop because the lessons were stopping for some reason. I remember having to play for an assembly...

Keyboard has got key [ 1 Answers ]

When pressing "o " get nothing but when pressing shift +"o" display "0",pressing "m" gives "6m" , pressing up arrow gives"2".how to unlock key from laptop

How do I disable the laptop keyboard when adding an external keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop keyboard is screwed up - tried to add an external through a usb port - bad keys on laptop keyboard take priority over external keyboard - tried to uninstall laptop keyboard, but system requests reboot to finish - after reboot system "finds" laptop keyboard and reinstalls - any ideas?

Keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

When my computer starts it shows the messege which say (unlock keyboard).what can I do To solve that problem?

View more questions Search