Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    godsgirltb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 01:39 PM
    What can I do if a mother has no contact with her son for 2 months?
    What can I do if a mother has no contact with her 23 month old son for 2 months and he lives with me?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 18, 2008, 01:49 PM

C an you explain a little more, your questions is not clear enough to consider an answser or an opinion.

The mother has no contact with her toddler, why ? Because he lives with someone else, why ?
    insomniaticmeat Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Oct 18, 2008, 02:12 PM

You please elaborate on your question..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2008, 02:29 PM

Who are you ? The father, a aunt, some stranger off the street she left the child with ?
    sabledog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 02:14 AM
    Grandchild taken after 1 year w no contact can I get him back

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 months no contact, not getting anywhere [ 41 Answers ]

Its been 3 months now since me and the girl I was seeing split up. I've stuck by the no contact rule and it is her that has initiated any contact. She emailed me 3weeks ago to say sorry again and gave me the excuse that her head was screwed up and she needed time away from guys. I said I was...

Contact After 8 Months [ 12 Answers ]

I haven't posted in awhile, here is a link to my original thread: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/gf-wants-slow-down-36653.html To make a long story short, my ex-GF wanted to slow down. We remained in contact for a couple weeks by phone. My last two calls to her were not answered,...

1st months of no contact - terrible but you CAN do that! [ 11 Answers ]

So it's been a months of no contact... Kind of update here Ok, good news for freshmen) - pain really lessens with time. Mind is becoming much clearer and you can see from this point that 1. it's basically over 2. it's over for a reason 3. anything you do or think won't reverse things - it's...

View more questions Search