Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bustumbo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2006, 07:43 PM
    Golden just nibbles on food
    Right now gus is getting over a eye infection (pink-eye) but for the past few days he just nibbles at his food, he still loves his treats and seems active... walking him taking him to the park playing fetch. I'm a little bit of a woor wort butany help would be appreciated. He is on antibiotics for the eye on allergy meds for scratching his legs and biting his fur. Thanks ahead of time for any help
    Saluki-Sue Posts: 21, Reputation: 5

Jun 2, 2006, 07:33 AM
    As it gets more hot out you may find that your pup isn't as hungery. If you are leaving food out all day... try picking it up after 15 minutes, then putting it down later in the day... there by making 2 feeding times. Doing this will help your pup figure out when he is hungery he should eat.

I would say as long as your kid is happy active and eating treats and some food... then he is fine. Also if your pup is young he maybe teething... making it painful to chew hard kibble. You can try soaking the kibble in warm water for 5 minutes or so to make it easier to eat.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Golden Rule: [ 19 Answers ]

Is the independent value of a person implied in the Golden Rule, e.g. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you?" (Luke 6:31, Matt. 7:12) HANK :)

French golden radish [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of french golden radish and or know where I can find seed? Seed was once available from Pine Tree Garden. I asked them if they knew of any sources and they were of no help ( I tried Google first anyway). The seed I saved is no longer viable. It a beautiful long french...

Golden Retriever looks sick [ 3 Answers ]

About a month ago My wife and I found a Gold Retriever on the side of the road playing. This was a few miles from anything. We think he's a few months old. He has been really a good dog, not counting the usual puppy accidents. That was until this morning, we went out to feed him and he lost at...

Golden Not Eating [ 2 Answers ]

I have a three year old Golden Ret. Who has eaten Science Diet since the day she was born? The Last three days she has not eaten but does drink water and has eaten a few pieces of lunch meat and a small piece of turkey. She does not have worms. She shares a pen with a 1 year old golden who is a...

Golden not eating [ 3 Answers ]

I have a golden retriever which is 8 months old and he had an healthy appetite. He is barely eating from a week. His food intake has fallen down from quarter of what he used to eat. Right from when he was 2 months old I used to give him dry food mixed with little wet food because he is used to be...

View more questions Search