And I agree with you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Social Security card for non resident alien? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a U.S. citizen married to a Dutch national for the last 15 years. We would like to get my wife a non-working social security card. She has a Taxpayer ID # as we file joint U.S. tax returns. The rules on the Soc. Sec. site are sufficiently vague as to be not very helpful. Anyone know if it...

Nonpermanent resident have a social security# [ 1 Answers ]

Can a nonpermanent resident alien have a social security number

How to Claim Social Security taxes & medicare taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I worked on my CPT and OPT from July 2006 to June 2008 and paid Social Security taxes & medicare taxes, how can I claim them back? Thank you.

Social Security Number and 401k for married F2 non-resident [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am on a F2 Visa because of my wife's F1 Visa. She is working full time, she is on her OPT (Optional Practical Training) now. She already has her Social Security Number and she is contributing for her 401k. We are both legal in the US and we are both non-residents. 1)...

Social Security TAx claim for non-resident individuals in USA [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I worked in USA for a couple of years on L1b visa. Recently I came to know that there is a benefit of claiming the Social Security Tax I paid to the US Govt as I left USA and residing in India. I request somebody can provide me the exact details like how can I claim for the same if...

View more questions Search