Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ttyl-miracle Posts: 27, Reputation: -2
    -

Oct 22, 2008, 05:05 PM

You will get it, mini:
    It means she told you to be nice to him and go with it. But you went aggressive :D which is awesome. I wanted to see some *slams him to ground and beats up* stuff, but oh well. You did great :)
    -

Oct 22, 2008, 05:06 PM

You stud! :D
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Oct 22, 2008, 05:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ttyl-miracle View Post
    you will get it, mini:
    it means she told you to be nice to him and go with it. but you went aggressive :D which is awesome. i wanted to see some *slams him to ground and beats up* stuff, but oh well. ya did gr8 :)
    Wow...
    I don't know what to say, but wow...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 22, 2008, 07:18 PM

ttyl-miracle and others, if you want to play go somewhere else, if you want to stay here then read the rules and regulations and follow them, otherwise you will be kicked off this site.

If you're bored then maybe it's time to find a hobby. I'm sure there has to be something for such fine illiterate youths such as you to do. I'm sure you have talents. I know, you could teach people how to text talk (oh, by the way, that's not allowed here, just in case you were wondering).

Chery is a respected member on this site, she's been here a long time, why, because she knows what she's doing, unlike you.

Grow up, get some life experience, go to school, learn to write, then you can come back and give advice. Until then, if you continue the way you have been, your advice isn't wanted or needed here.

We deal with serious issues on this site, we don't need a bunch of cheeky kids running around saying whatever they want.

I'll give you one more chance, if you choose not to heed my warning, I will report you.

Thank you.
    emenam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 09:35 AM

Ones stomach is fat because one always do not exersice after eating but goes striaght to bed
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 23, 2008, 09:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by emenam View Post
    ones stomach is fat because one always do not exersice after eating but goes striaght to bed
    What the..? Are you answering the right question here? Do you care to explain that? :confused: :rolleyes:
    Pets Expert

Oct 23, 2008, 04:35 PM
    ones stomach is fat because one always do not exersice after eating but goes striaght to bed

Confucious say you didn't read the rules and how to navigate the site. Please try again. Thank you. :)
    minicupcake Posts: 7, Reputation: -2

Oct 23, 2008, 05:15 PM
    LMFAO! That's random. :)
    Pets Expert

Oct 23, 2008, 05:23 PM

minicupcake disagrees: who cares let people do what they want
    Mini, you need to read the rules and regulations of this site or you will be banned from participating here.

People can't just come here and "do what they want" there are rules to this site which makes it one of the best sites on the internet today.

We don't allow people to just come on and say whatever they want, because, sadly, some people are trouble makers and don't have any sense (I think we've seen examples of that on your thread includeing posts made by you).

People come here with serious problems and serious questions, they don't need a bunch of bored teens giving them bad advice, talking down to them, or making things worse. We do our best to keep the riff raff out of AMHD.

So, if you can follow the rules (one of which is not giving a person a disagree unless their information is factually incorrect), then you are more than welcome to stay, but if you cannot be mature enough to follow the rules then you will be kicked out. I hope I've made myself perfectly clear.

This thread has already been reported by a number of members, it's just a matter of time before the mods take care of the trouble makers.

Good luck.
    -

Oct 25, 2008, 07:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery View Post
    It would be nice if you could explain what your reply has to do with the Original Poster's question. So sorry that you're bored, and am sure that your answer really helped her a lot.
    Do you HAVE to answer every question that is on this thing? Seriously, why are you even on here? You're way past having a boyfriend.
    -

Oct 25, 2008, 07:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrsg View Post
    wow...
    I don't know what to say, but wow...
    What do u mean by "wow?"
    What?
    You never beat someone up before?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 25, 2008, 08:36 AM
    do you HAVE to answer every question that is on this thing? seriously, y r u even on here? you're way past having a boyfriend.
    Chery is the person you're talking to when you come on this site and ask a question. You are welcome and encouraged to post helpful responses, too, but Chery is one of the official Relationship Experts here on the forum. One of her "jobs" is to answer the posts put here.

Please be respectful to all others on this site so as to not lose your posting rights, OK? All constructive input is welcome. We're listening...
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Oct 25, 2008, 08:51 AM

I vote for miracle to be banned. This person clearly disregards the rules placed on this website.
    Pets Expert

Oct 25, 2008, 12:45 PM
    do you HAVE to answer every question that is on this thing? seriously, y r u even on here? you're way past having a boyfriend.
    Okay, I've had enough. Chery is a very respected member on this site, and a very dear friend of mine.

Despite having a terminal disease, she still comes here and helps little brats like you get through relationship ordeals. It may surprise you but we've all been there, done that, you didn't invent dating, or sex, so maybe it's time to listen to someone older and a lot wiser than you.

If you can't behave here then you will be banned, in fact, I'm surprised you haven't been banned already, I have reported this thread a few times already and I know others have as well. It's just a matter of time though, so smarten up or you will be kicked off.

I realize you're bored, may I suggest getting a life? Maybe you should go out and do something constructive with your life instead of trolling around on internet sites.

All I can say is that you're lucky I'm not a mod, you'd be gone already if I was.

This is your last warning, and I don't even think you deserve that at this point. :mad:
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Oct 25, 2008, 01:54 PM
    what do u mean by "wow?"
    what?
    you never beat someone up before?
    I am surprised at your inability to respect others. The way you treat and talk to others is repulsing. Even when Chery is nice, and even offers help, you come back at her with "Why are you even on here?" Just ridiculous.

And for the record, no. I haven't ever beat someone up. Physically, emotionally, or mentally. I defend myself, and sometimes get heated, of course. BUT, no. I have NEVER beat someone up... Especially for entertainment... You're just disgusting.

In my opinion, because of your lack of respect for others, the rules, and pretty much everything under the sun, I think you should be banned.

I really wish you would have handled this differently. You could have received a lot of help here, and giving help too. Too bad... I hope you rethink your ways, and your attitude. You won't get far anywhere acting in such a way. I am fairly certain you are going to be banned, as it is being requested by people, so please, at least accept this as a learning expirience, and walk out of this a better person.

My orgininal 'wow' opinion at your attitude and lack of respect still remains, and is reinforced every time you post.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 26, 2008, 01:48 AM

Dear Alty, greenie, starby, friend, and 411..

If you ask me, this entire thread should be closed, as the original poster has not responded back with much more than a few ratings herself and look who she supports...

I guess it just takes all kinds to make up this world, but we also have a choice as to who we tolerate and for how long.

Thanks for your support in this... and just follow me out of here. We all have better things to do with our prescious time.

C.U. all later, Momma C

High Max Posts: 271, Reputation: 43

Oct 26, 2008, 05:40 AM

No wonder your boyfriend is wanting to get with your best friend, I'd be doing the same if I had to put up with this idiocy..

Why don't you all grow up and get the hell out of here.
    krad6288 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 12:32 PM
    Get over him.
    -

Nov 3, 2008, 07:09 PM

Bored. So bored. What tio doo, what to doo?
    -

Nov 3, 2008, 07:10 PM
    OH I KNOW what to do,
    Kick his !
    Dats what!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend not interested in sex [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, My boyfriend and I have been having a lot of problems. Generally, I get upset because he can be quite robotic and unaffectionate. When I get upset, he suddenly becomes very attentive and affectionate. It makes me feel silly for being upset in the first place, but then he goes back to being...

Boyfriend not interested in sex [ 10 Answers ]

Hi - I've been dating a guy for about six months. We seemed to have a very strong connection in the beginning but decided to wait to have sex. He is 31 and I am 27. So, we waited about three months and at some point, he told me that he was in love with me. I had very strong feelings for him,...

My boyfriend seems less interested in me [ 5 Answers ]

I've been dating my boyfriend for about 6 months now and lately he seems less interestedin me. He works 3 jobs and goes toschool full time. He lives about 10 minutes from me so he's pretty close. In the beginning, we wanted to spend every second we had free together but now he seems to spend like 2...

Boyfriend doesn't seem to be as interested in sex [ 8 Answers ]

I am totally confused about this. I'm 37 and he's 31. When we first met a year ago, everyone (his friends) kept telling me how he was obsessed with sex. His ex wife said she had issues with him because of his high sex drive. She said he always pestered her and she was glad he met a nympho who...

View more questions Search