Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maamouri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 07:16 AM
    Costs of Bryant Evolution System w variable Heat Pump
    What is the total buying with installation costs of a Bryant Evolution system with variable air handler with heat pump (15 SEER)? Thanks
    Trini1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 07:39 AM
    A technician installed a noma thermostat for me last season, I need to change to winter settings but do not have the programming instructions, can you help
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2008, 08:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by maamouri View Post
    What is the total buying with installation costs of a Bryant Evolution system with variable air handler with heat pump (15 SEER)? Thanks
    You need to call local contracters to come and give you estimates, get at least 3 to compare cost, he needs to know a lot in info about your house before he can give you a price.. This is not a thing that can be done and done right on a forrum
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2008, 08:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini1 View Post
    A technician installed a noma thermostat for me last season, I need to change to winter settings but do not have the programming instructions, can you help
    Google the name and model number of the noma tstat,, you just might get lucky, then again maybe not,, either way the numbers off the tstat are very necessary

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water in bottom pan of a. C. Unit, a Bryant heat pump [ 7 Answers ]

Friends, My 3 tonne Bryant Heat Pump for my house has water collecting at the bottom of the unit. I show it to mechanics and he opened coil area where he show couple of the copper coils with freze on it. He said there is a leak in one of the coil, that's why water do not go to the drain pipe but...

Bryant Heat Pump stopped blowing cool. [ 6 Answers ]

Last night all of the sudden, the registers stopped blowing cool air. The indoor fan is still running and blowing air, there is just no temp split at all in relation to the rest of the house. The fan outside on the condenser is kicking on. What are the possibilities, and what tools are needed to...

Bryant Heat Pump Buzzing Noise [ 3 Answers ]

Ten year old Bryant heat pump cools house fine, but the unit doesn't run as quiet as it once did. Inside the house you can hear a slight humming. Seems to be getting a little louder as the days pass. When you go outside to the unit it sounds normal, but when the fan stops and the 20 seconds or so...

Accounting Sales Price Variable Material Costs Fixed Monthly Costs [ 0 Answers ]

I have no clue where to begen with this, I could use some help! Its due on Friday night and the teacher as done nothing to help here. I'm totally lost. The individual portion of this assignment is for each person to produce his/her own solution to the following. Claire’s Antiques has fixed cost...

Bryant Heat Pump not cooling [ 4 Answers ]

I noticed the other night that my 14 yr old Bryant heat pump was not cooling when I got home. The fan on the unit was not spinning, but I could hear the unit making a buzz. When I used a stick reach the fan to rotate it, it actually spun up to running speed, but never did cool the air in the...

View more questions Search