Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BlondeDove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2008, 09:11 PM
    Condo Parking
    I have lived in a condo for 14 year with 2 cars. When we were screened; we were told to park in the designed parking space that went with the condo (1) and the other car to be parked in guest parking.
    The condominium now says "no resident can park in guest parking. They took guest parking places and made them into resident parking and charged $420.00 a year (which had to paid immediately). There was a pool that was drawn by the condo assoc. The rest of the residents had to park at Walmart or wherever they could park... otherwise you
    Would be towed and of course they are towing...
    The residents of 592 apts don't know which way to turn... what do you think our recourse is?
    Thank you so much for your help!

Deleted email *****
    rockinmommy Posts: 1,123, Reputation: 82
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 10:38 PM

Do you rent the condo, or own it?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2008, 10:52 AM

Is there a Condo Owners Association there? If so, I am sure they will all get together and protest this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Allocated Parking spots in a condo association [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am the treasurer of an association, and I would like to find out how to get the answers to the following: I need to prove that the association owns limited common elements like parking spots. Individual deeds don't show anything about deeded spots, but the original owners of the condo...

Fellow condo owner not paying condo or any fees [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all.. Hey, have a situation here with 3 condominiums, 2 pay all bills on time the other is about 5 months behind on all bills. This is rough as he has finally fallen behind enough to have tapped out the reserves and next month we (the other 2 condo owners) will finally have to start dipping...

California Condo Law on Exclusive Use of Parking [ 1 Answers ]

I had a question and maybe you could address it in your blog. My mother bought a condo in Glendale, CA 91206. The condo is 7 units. Six units own about 13 percent of the property while the 7th owns 20% because of their condo size. The parking garage has 20 parking spaces. It was built in...

Parking [ 10 Answers ]

At work we have a small car park area. However the boss made it clear that some staff are not to park there BUT in the garage below us, which is 2 floors beneath us. Is this discriminating? Some can park outside like Managers etc, while other staff like assistants like me, receptionists etc...

Parking [ 5 Answers ]

Problem with parking space in my city has gotten so bad, that I need some advice on dealing with some stupid mistakes done by people. I live in Zagreb, Croatia's capitol (and biggest) city. Zagreb has just under 1 million citizens. In my neighbourhood, in the last year parking space just...

View more questions Search