Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robbyann Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2008, 06:12 PM
    What would cause the lack of Acetylcholine and Norepinephrine in a persons central ne
    What would cause the lack of Acetylcholine and Norepinephrine in a persons central nervous system?
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Oct 17, 2008, 06:14 PM

Are you taking any medications?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 17, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Can you elaborate? Does someone in your family have certain symptoms?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 17, 2008, 06:23 PM

That is sort of a loaded question because there are many inhibiters which would cause the lack of acetylocholine and norephinephrine. So there is no definitive answer unless there were certain conditions present at the time.
    Expert

Oct 17, 2008, 06:26 PM

This is a natural chemical found in the brain. A neurostransmitter.
    Expert

Oct 17, 2008, 06:27 PM
    Does someone in your family suffer from Alzheimer's?
    Expert

Oct 17, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    That is sort of a loaded question because there are many inhibiters which would cause the lack of acetylocholine and norephinephrine. So there is no definitive answer unless there were certain conditions present at the time.
    A decrease in norepinephrine AND acetylocholine are common in people who suffer from Alzheimer's. However, this is not found until post mortem since there is no way to actually study these neurotransmitters until after death.
    Expert

Oct 17, 2008, 06:35 PM

Thanks J-9. dah. Alzheimers had not occurred to me at the time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does any one know about,acetylcholine? [ 1 Answers ]

Acetylcholine, I've heard of it, and I'm not too sure what it's about. I think it's the chemical released in the brain and nervous system to communicat between Nerves. It's a neurotransmitter, I think. I'm curious to know if there are any kind of natrual, or not kind of pills that may contain...

Persons Performing AP and AR [ 4 Answers ]

What are the implications of having the same person performing accounts payable and accounts receivable functions? Thank you so much, I am having a hard time finding this:)

Lack of money, lack of job, banging my head against a brick wall it seems. [ 8 Answers ]

OK, this has been going on for over 6 months now and I need for it to end... ive not done anything and neither has he, but I am finding it very hard to get a job, the last job I had six months ago was temp,they let me go after a month being there. I have been trying hard to get work, as of yet its...

View more questions Search