Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bonzcindy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2006, 01:40 PM
    Dead head hair
    I have thick curly frizzy hair. I have tried everything to make it feel and look
    Like normal hair. HELP !
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jun 1, 2006, 11:38 PM
    Apply a leave-in conditioner or anti-frizz serum to your damp hair. It's best to let it dry naturally, but if you don't want to wait around for your hair to dry. Then you can use a diffuser attachment on your blow dryer so your hair won't get frizzy.

If you want to straighten your hair instead, blow-dry it straight with the help of a round brush. Remember to blow-dry small sections at a time, starting from the back to front. You can also use a straightening iron afterward, it will make your hair really straight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

Is Ken Lay really dead? [ 12 Answers ]

It seems funny to me that Ken Lay would just die prior to serving 25 years in prison. Do you think that with his money, he could pull of faking his own death? Would it be possible for anyone with enough money to do that?:confused: I can just see him, Elvis and Jim Morrison in a huge Log cabin in...

Seeing dead? [ 5 Answers ]

Hiya all, I'm quite new to this, I'm going through a pretty hard time at the moment, one of my Aunty's son's died at the weekend, I'm pretty close to her. I went to see her and behind her, at a glance, I saw this man standing behind her with his hand on her shoulder. When I got home I mentioned...

Battery goes dead [ 1 Answers ]

My battery goes dead over night when I leave the + wire on checked over all wires can't find anything the battery works fine in my other truck can leave it for a week no problems can't figure this one out

Car is flat/dead [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I fixed my car, but the question I want to know the answer to is; what actually makes or causes a car to be flat.dead ? When I say this, I mean when you turn the ignition it just makes an awful drone sound and just won't fire up. Thanks

View more questions Search