Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susy Posts: 35, Reputation: 5

Jun 1, 2006, 10:48 AM
    Spay a female dog
    Hi, Does anybody know a low or free spay/ neuter clinic? / in San Francisco CA. I have found one. The SF/SPCA, but it is overbooked.
    Thank you,
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Jun 1, 2006, 05:53 PM
    Is there a Humane Society or animal shelter to call and ask if they know of any? Also did the overbooked one have any ideas where their overflow might go to? And at the very least, could a vet allow for payments instead of one lump sum? I know vets here have when someone is faced with a big bil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Female president [ 32 Answers ]

How come we never have a girl for a president?

Female Cat Question [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. My female cat has been acting weird lately, and my sister thinks it might be kittens. She's been really mean to our dog, practically starves for my attention day and night, and constantly meows for me to follow her to a space in the closet that's basically hidden from prying eyes. Is...

Can vets legally spay or neuter pitbulls if they are banned? [ 9 Answers ]

Even though pitbulls are banned here in ontario canada, will the vet still spay or nueter a pitbull puppy or will they have to put it down?

Question about early spay & Neuter [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 kittens who are just about 3 months old. A local organization is holding a "spay day" next weekend and they are able to spay and micro chip my kittens. They have told me that early spaying is very safe and can sometimes even be better than waiting. I have read similar reports online. I'm...

View more questions Search