"from the steps of the Waldorf you can see the Russian Tea Room"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Granddaughter's Smile! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, My Granddaughter is in need of dentistry. The family is broke up, and there's really no money. Although I'm not working, I'm going to try and get her help. She has a crooked tooth in front, and another that didn't come through all the way. I think this is due to her mouth is too...

Does a smile mean much? [ 2 Answers ]

Well long story short, I like this guy a lot and my one of my friends knows . So one day she saw him walking and she asked him some questions . And he wasn't really paying attetion to her . But then when she asked him if he knew who I was, right away she said he got a little smile and he got...

Stop! Look! Smile! [ 1 Answers ]

Still More Signs Technology Took Over Your Life - You are so knowledgeable about technology that you feel secure enough to say "I don't know" when someone asks you a technology question instead of feeling compelled to make something up. - You rotate your screen savers more frequently than...

Its Okay to Smile [ 1 Answers ]

Fixing Broken Computers An office technician got a call from a user. The user told the tech that her computer was not working. She described the problem and the tech concluded that the computer needed to be brought in and serviced. He told her to "Unplug the power cord and bring it up here...

View more questions Search