Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 3, 2008, 09:20 PM

This is the problem, parents are letting young children think they are grown, such talk from a child, needs to be put over someone's knee for not being more respectful.

But yes, a 11 year old should be playing video games, or still with their stuff animals and not dating,
    Period, they can have crushs, they may start talkig about boys some. But they should be keep I their place as young children.

And this sadly is why there are pregnant 12 year olds because they have no idea ad are easy to take advantage of by older boys.

And for the ones that say "but I am mature" sorry pure bull, an 11 year old is ot mature, can't be mature but only think they are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I date a woman 10 years older than me? [ 12 Answers ]

Well, long story short; I was at a bus stop one day and gave my jacket to this woman because it was cold. I gave her my number and said I'll pick it up some other day. She told me her age. 28 years old, and she has three kids in South America. She also had a wedding ring on, but said she's not...

Will a relationship with a man 24 years older work? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 32 years old and pregnant for my 55 year old boyfriend. We live together. He has a reputation for being unfaithful and I do not trust him. How do I handle this? What should I do?:confused:

Marry older man?just a little older! [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: someone keep telling me that it is good for a girl marries a man who is a little older than her! Cause older man knows more how to take care of others,how to respect others... but for young men,what they care about is themselves only!Is that true?I was thinking about that for many...

Dating a guy 25 years older than me? [ 5 Answers ]

I met him on line and he is attractive and considerate. We have shared a lot of wonderful periods. We live in different cities (actually these two cities are quite far from each other) and he told me that he is going to visit me this weekend. However, yesterday, I happened to find out that he...

If your older sister dies are you now the older sister [ 1 Answers ]

The ? Is if your older sister or brother was to die does that make you the older brother or sister later on in life.

View more questions Search