Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MANDiiBO0X0 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2008, 09:41 AM
    Could my friend be pregnant?
    She had sex on August 15th and had a normal period on August 7th but now she's only getting her period for 2 days and its light

Is she pregnant?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2008, 11:08 AM

It's possible... she didn't have a period in September... or was it also lighter than normal for her? Are her periods normally very regular? Suggest that she tries a pregnancy test.
    MANDiiBO0X0 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2008, 08:06 PM
    Yea she had it in September but it was lighter then normal she usually gets it for 5 days and she only got it for 2
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2008, 04:10 AM

Since the last two were lighter than her norm, she should try a pregnancy test. It may be just her period being off a bit, but it would be wise to find out if she is pregnant or not.
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2008, 06:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cgsoftballchic9 View Post
    no, if she was pregnant than blood wouldn't of come out. it is scientifically impossible!
    This is incorrect. While she would not have a "period", many women do have spotting and/or bleeding in pregnancy, especially in early pregnancy. Some will have it fairly regularly causing them to think it is their actual period... for a few women, this may occur throughout their pregnancy.
    Bleeding in pregnancy can be caused by a variety of factors, the most common simply being hormonal fluctuations. Some women may experience some slight bleeding during implantation (although most won't), some may have a slight separation of the placenta... often it will take care of itself, but this can obviously be quite serious, some women will have some bleeding after intercourse or a pelvic exam usually due to irritation of the cervix... or a low lying placenta... and, of course, bleeding can be a sign of miscarriage.
    Although it is not unusual to have some spotting or bleeding, it needs to be checked to rule out any possible concerns that would need to be dealt with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my friend boyfriend ask her randomly if she is pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Out of the blue. He asks her this. Especially if she says she is sick.

Oh my! My friend might be pregnant! :D [ 4 Answers ]

Okay I'm huge on babies I love them! My close friend might be pregnant and me, her, and another friend are super excited! We are getting a test today so she can check but I'm already so excited I'm searching online for stuff for the baby already!! In the case that my friend is pregnant. Does anyone...

Is my friend pregnant [ 49 Answers ]

Hi, I had my lmp July 12th it lasted until tha 17 I had intercourse using tha pulling out method tha 23rd and 24th and tha 30th 2nd of aug. 4th 5th and 6th my 1st fertile day was tha 23rd through tha 29 or 28th can I b pregnant now?:confused:

I think my friend is pregnant and she is frightens me [ 2 Answers ]

It has been two months and she had not have her period. I know that could a hormonal imbalances of some sort but she is always tried and feeling sick thought the day mostly in the morning. The thing that scares me is that she takes medicines a lot. She knows, she has to take a test but says she is...

Is my friend pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I have this friend that did it on the first day of her period and she usually lasts 7 to 8 days well this time she lasted 13 days and that's very unsual for her. She says that she has been havig these frequent head aches that make her feel sick and queasy. She's been eating more than she usually do...

View more questions Search