Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandra21373 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2008, 04:52 AM
    Puppy not eating
    :(Hi, I have a pekingese puppy she's 1 years old for about 1 week now she has stopped eating & vomits her bodily fluids. Could this be due to heart worms? I just got her & I have not taken her to a vet.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 17, 2008, 05:35 AM

Just get her to a vet ASAP

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy not eating [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a 9-week old puppy. I am having trouble getting him to eat. Also, the breeder said she treated him with Frontline. However, he still has fleas. What can I give him to eat? He seems very lethargic.

8wk old puppy not eating [ 25 Answers ]

My mother just bought a chihuahua/blue healer mix from the local shelter 6 days ago. I was visiting her house (she lives in Florida and I'm in Maryland) and saw the puppy happy and energetic. He weighed about 2 pounds. Apparently two days ago a neighbor of hers gave him some dry cat food (DUMB)!...

Another puppy not eating [ 3 Answers ]

I have read quite a few of the other messages about getting new puppies and them not eating, I have tried quite a few of the suggestions out too.. We adopted a puppy on last Saturday, its now Tuesday, she will only drink a little of water, I finally got her to eat a very small portion last night,...

:( Dog/Puppy not eating [ 1 Answers ]

I received a dog/puppy from a person who wasn't taking very good care of here, She refuses to eat dry food, she will only eat fresh meat or canned meat chunks, I've been feeding her porkribs with her dry food, but it's not working so well. Do you know how I can get her to eat dry food?

View more questions Search