Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daftpenguu Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2008, 03:15 AM
    One Night Stand OK
    This is really obscure. I heard a song on my friend's iPod once or twice, but never got the song name. It sounded like it might belong on a DDR soundtrack. The gist I got was that this girl was a booty call, and didn't mind it. Doo doo doo. Something like that. Any ideas?
    posey_84 Posts: 202, Reputation: 15

Oct 18, 2008, 05:52 AM

YouTube - All Saints- Bootie Call booty call by all saints?? Hope this is right x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I end it cause of a one night stand? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancé for 4 years (Engaged since Feb 08 ). He went out on a rare occasion with his friends and due to him not being a big drinker he got totally drunk. While walking (or staggering) out of the club there was a girl on her own who he ended up walking back to near where we live...

One night stand or something more [ 4 Answers ]

About 6 months ago I moved a plane ride away from all my family and friends to help find something I was missing in my life (I needed to find myself and focus on what it was I need to do with my life) Things have seemed to be going well for me in my new surroundings. I have a job and a nice home...

One Night Stand [ 10 Answers ]

I'm so pissed at myself, I can't admit it to anyone I know, so I'll say it on here. I had a one night stand and I feel disgusting. Never again

Boyfriend had one night stand [ 25 Answers ]

Ive been with my fiancé for about 2 1/2 years now. When we were together for 5 months he had a one night stand with an ex. I didn't find out about it for months later.. and when I did find out I took it hard. Now it doesn't bother me nearly as much... but I still think in my head.. why did he do...

View more questions Search