Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tritala Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2008, 11:52 PM
    How to delete programme from start up menu?
    I want to delete one programme which is displyed while I start the window.
    SShr23 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2008, 12:32 AM

This is very simple.

First, click on start menu

Next, right click on the program you want to delete

Then click on Remove this Program

Hope this helps
    SShr23 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2008, 12:56 AM
    Or if you meant removing pop ups when you start the windows, here is the way
    Take it cool, it's easy

THIS IS HOW WE REMOVE STARTUP PROGRAMS

If it is vista, click on start menu and type msconfig at search space then press enter

You will find system configuration box where you will see start up button, then just unclick what you doon't want

If it is a different computer, go to system confguration tab and you get the same stuff

MSCONFIG -->START-->UNCLICK
    Nin13 Posts: 23, Reputation: 4

Oct 18, 2008, 10:25 AM

Click on 'start', choose 'RUN' when dialoge box appears type 'msconfig'. When a box appears select 'start-up' and then uncheck the software which you don't want to boot at start. The select 'ok'. Select 'Reboot'. Your computer will restart and problem is solved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No run command in start menu [ 4 Answers ]

Hi good evening, I am unable to open regedit, task manager and run command not found in start menu. Please help me in this regard. Thanking you.

Start Menu "All Programs" won't show the menu [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! This is my first post My Start Menu "All Programs" won't show the menu. Any kind soul please help

Start menu taskbar [ 4 Answers ]

On the start menu task bar the open windows doesn't appear to me to navigate easily between pages I need to make it appear again

Slow start menu [ 3 Answers ]

I'm running win98 on a refurbished IBM netvista, Pentium II. I've noticed over the last few weeks that my start menu is sporadically very slow. Like, I will click Start, and it will take 30 seconds or more for the menu to pop up. Sometimes it doesn't pop up at all, the computer freezes and I have...

How can I delete option Win Xp boot menu [ 1 Answers ]

In win xp, the boot menu that offers different os choices contains an invalid listing. How can I delete it?

View more questions Search