Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robbyann Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2008, 09:11 PM
    Sesnory Adaptation
    Desribe in detail the theories surrounding one of the sensory systems in regards to how we smell, touch, taste, and see, etc. I have no clue exactly what this question even means or where to begin with it. Please if anyone can help I would be grateful.

Robbyann
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2008, 09:18 PM

What exactly is the question? From what you have written, I'd say, pick a sense and Google the theories about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Copyright Issues with a Short Story Adaptation [ 2 Answers ]

Soon, I'm going to be illustrating a graphic novel of a short story written in 1892 and I was wondering what the legal ramifications of getting it published would be. I've only found copyright laws dealing with short stories after the turn of the century but not before. I want to make sure that...

Adaptation of terrestrials [ 2 Answers ]

The fishes established the basic design and functionality of all vertebrates. So, starting with the fishes: 1. Explain what changes had to occur for the amphibians to move from total dependency on the water environment to their new habitat. 2. Amphibians were only partly successful, but what...

Product adaptation and standardisation of product [ 3 Answers ]

What is actual meaning n definition for adaptation and standardisation of product in local as well as international market? Give me with the suitable examples of german and japanies products

View more questions Search