Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dannika Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2008, 08:55 PM
    Gmc Envoy turn signal
    I have a 2004 GMC Envoy, my left headlight recently went out and since I've had it replace my left turn signal only work when my headlights are off (during the day). Does anyone know what this could be?
    Neilcathy67 Posts: 47, Reputation: 3

Oct 16, 2008, 09:45 PM

This may be related, we have the same vehicle and we had trouble with the lights dimming and GM sent us a bulletin that the auto light on and off switch should be switched to manual, maybe this will help you
    dannika Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2008, 10:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilcathy67 View Post
    This may be related, we have the same vehicle and we had trouble with the lights dimming and GM sent us a bulletin that the auto light on and off switch should be switched to manual, maybe this will help you
    How do you turn it to manual?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I turn off cycle signal? [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a used Kenmore Dryer model number 87880800. I have no manual and it has no option to turn off cycle signal. I HATE this signal and want it gone gone gone! Any ideas how to do it?

Turn signal [ 1 Answers ]

On my 2001 Oldsmobile silhouette mini-van, when the brakes are applied with the left turn signal, the flasher flashes faster. Any ideas?

Turn Signal not working [ 2 Answers ]

My 94 Dodge Spirit, yesterday all of the sudden lost the use of the turn signals. I have checked the fuses and they are all good, and I also changed the flasher, but still have no turn signals. What could be my problem?

Replace Honda turn signal arm [ 1 Answers ]

How do you get to the turn signal arm to replace it?

Turn signal on grand prix [ 2 Answers ]

What is involved in changing a turn signal switch in a 1995 Pontiac Gran Prix ?

View more questions Search