Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    152706 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2008, 06:36 PM
    Confused about myself
    Um... I've notice that um... my left breast is way bigger than my right one. At time the left one hurts and I don't know why?:confused:
    hearty Posts: 42, Reputation: 4

Oct 16, 2008, 08:03 PM

Umm.. well what I think is that there's a lot of people that has one bigger than the other people say that its normal ....................

But.... probably you should go see a doctor for it......
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Oct 16, 2008, 09:29 PM

Its pretty normal to have one breat bigger then the other every woman ia like that. I don't know about the pain you probably should go see a doc and see what he says...

Best of luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so confused [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, okay I'm new at this. I believe that I'm pregnant, so does my body, but I'm not 100 % sure. I got my period on may 2nd. I had gotten it two weeks before that. It was light this time. I have had headaches, and constipation since then. I haven't used b.c in almost a year in a half. Am I? I'm so...

Confused and Not Sure where to go [ 2 Answers ]

So I have been with this guy for 5 minths now. We had a really good relationship and things were going really well. Then all of a sudden he started not showing up when he would say he's going to and not call. When I wouold ask him about it he would say that he didn't want to make me mad because...

Confused about this guy [ 1 Answers ]

Firstly hi! Now here's my problem - there's this guy at work, we've known each other for about a year and a half but never really said more than 'hi' because at the time I was in a 2 year relationship and my boyfriend didn't like me talking to this other guy. He probably saw him as a threat...

Confused about this [ 2 Answers ]

Jimmy's Car Repair Shop started the year with total assets of $90,000 and total liabilities of $60,000. During the year, the business recorded $150,000 in car repair revenues, $85,000 in expenses, and Jimmy withdrew $15,000. Jimmy's Capital balance at the end of the year was??

Very confused [ 2 Answers ]

I need help working out this question. Does anybody know the answer? To compound $100. Quarterly for 20 years at 8% we must use: a. 40 periods at 4% b. 5 periods at 12% c. 10 periods at 4% d. 80 periods at 2%

View more questions Search