Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FutureRN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2008, 05:23 PM
    How do I know what my career aspirations are?
    I want to be a Registered Nurse
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 16, 2008, 06:00 PM
    Is there a particular question you have? I am a Registered Nurse. Is there anything I can help you with?
    jeepgrl015 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2009, 11:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Is there a particular question you have? I am a Registered Nurse. Is there anything I can help you with?
    I have a couple questions: I would like to be an RN but I live in Chicago and the wait lists are ridiculous. I am finishing up on my pre reqs such as A&P 1 and 2 and the maths. However, all of my friends are on wait lists. They have the GPA,ASSET scores and resumes to kill. What is the problem??

Do you know of a state that you can just apply for the program and get accepted and go on from there? Or is this wait list thing all over?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 10, 2009, 05:51 PM
    Where I went to school it was an application process. With good grades and a great grade on your entrance exam you are then invited to apply to the nursing program.

Now, when I applied there were over 400 applicants and only 48 students were accepted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Career Aspirations [ 3 Answers ]

My boss wants me to list a few career Aspirations. I am currently an admin assistant. What should I say? My company is a insurance company.

What are your career aspirations [ 6 Answers ]

Please let me know how do we answer the below question for IT Professionals What are your career aspirations? Cheers Sanjay

Career aspirations [ 1 Answers ]

I'm working for the department of education but am looking for a job in the private sector (data analyst). Currently I analyse curriculum data. I need to know what career aspirations for that kind of field in a private company would be? Dudu

I have an interview tomorrow and I have to write out what my three career aspirations are. How should I begin?

What should be the career aspirations of a software professional.

View more questions Search