Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srulik86 Posts: 168, Reputation: 3

Oct 16, 2008, 03:45 PM
    Which one do I choose
    OK I know I probably sound like a right drama queen, but I have most recently gotten back with my ex girlfriend who for the last year I have claimed that I am in love with and want to marry etc. I am currently in a show and before getting back with my ex I had a thing with someone in it. Last night me and that person got together again and I have spent the most compfortable, lovelyt day with them. So yes that's right I am a cheater! I know its terrible, but now I'm so confused. Because with this other girl I can be myself more than ever, in all ways. But with my girlfriend I kind abecome a bit of who she wants me to be. My girlfriend is young also and this other girl is older than me. My rpob is do I risk getting rid of my girlfriend after spnding the last year ona and off wanting her back so bad, or start something p with this new girl who it just feels so right with?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2008, 04:04 PM

How about you leave both them alone and clear you head and think about what you want and the definition of a relationship because cheating isn't cool and unfair to the other person and if your going be with someone control your actions.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2008, 04:31 PM

Sru, We've been through a lot together on this forum eh? So I'm not going to pull and punches with you. Ready?

Leave them both alone and get yourself worked out. You see a future with your ex, but can be yourself with the new girl which leads me to believe you don't know what you really want out of a relationship. Take some time to recoup and understand your feelings, you got all caught up with your ex then gave into temptation. I don't think you know what you want so until you do, save those girls the heartache
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2008, 05:12 PM
    You are not doing the right thing for yourself or for either of the women. Figure it out before you drag either of them further into something.
    srulik86 Posts: 168, Reputation: 3

Oct 17, 2008, 02:57 AM

Your right! Your all right , I know what I got to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Which one should I choose? [ 3 Answers ]

Well i have a major dilema. I just started going out with this guy who is just a place keeper in my life because i was sick of being single (i know im terrible right?) and we've been going out for a week in secret from his mother (who hates me) and i am not really suppose to tell anyone. Now my...

Can I choose [ 1 Answers ]

hi, I am 14 and I think my mom has full custody of me and I want to live with my dad because of my stepdad he does not like me , I found weed that belongs to him ,and I also found a naked pic. Of his x wife . So can I choose to live with my grandmoter or dad:(

Who Do I choose? [ 12 Answers ]

Ok! So there is this guy... That I have been talking to and I think I am falling in love with him and he has done told me that he feels the same and This is the problem. I am engaged to be married and I am having seconds thoughts on whether I really love him or even am ready to get married. and the...

Who should I choose [ 5 Answers ]

OK I'm going out with this guy and I love him and everything but there's another guy that I also like and I no he likes me. But the problem is, is that I'm stuck between both of them. They both told me that they love hanging out with me becoz I make them happy. I don't no which I too choose. I love...

View more questions Search