Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jujumanou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2008, 10:41 AM
    How can I get her deported
    My wife deserted our marriage while I was sick for 3 years I was seeking for my kids when I finally find them she was married with a US citizen an put me on child support for my kids.now she has her green card we never was divorce how can I get her deported quickly or sue her
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 16, 2008, 11:27 AM

Did you miss something? She may probably filed a divorce in other state. You should check public record first...

No grounds to sue her plus child support is your responsibility.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2008, 11:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jujumanou View Post
    my wife deserted our marriage while i was sick for 3 years i was seeking for my kids when i finally find them she was married with a US citizen an put me on child support for my kids.now she has her green card we never was divorce how can i get her deported quickly or sue her

What would you sue her for?

And you can't get her deported quickly. What Law do you think she is breaking and how do you know she didn't divorce you?
    adrian1982 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 04:32 AM

My wife used me to stay in the country!
    Had a 2year marriage
    After 6months she done the dirty
    On me!

Thought I was in love but I was blinded to all this!

She wouldn't let me divorce her as she didn't wnt it to look dogy!

She filled 4a divorce when she got her right to remain.

I no silly me

Is there anything I can do ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I have someone deported [ 8 Answers ]

Can you have someone deported if they don't have a change of a status?

I was deported [ 4 Answers ]

Hey well I came in to us when I was 14 with my uncle to see my dad I didn't know that we are going there elligely well we got cout and my uncel was deported but they let me stay because my dad is a sitizen but they didn't give me any papers I vent to school and finised got married never committed a...

He's getting deported! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok my best friend's mother and father went 2 court today and they said his father is going to be deported but his mother is not. They are not deporting him immediately though. He has another court date in feb. where they will tell him when he's being deported. So that's more than 6 months away and...

Was he deported? [ 3 Answers ]

I am married to a man of Egyptian decent who basically swindled me to get his citizenship. Before we could get to the interview things went really sour. He left me and moved back to his apt with his friends. Years later I find that he has destroyed my credit and I am now in serious debt. I...

How do I serve if deported? [ 1 Answers ]

If my husband was deported I am wondering how is it possible to serve him notice. I know u guys said I should get an attorney but the truth is that I can not afford one. Especially with all of the court fees I will be incurring already. Please help! I am in love and want to marry the person I am...

View more questions Search