Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sish82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2008, 02:10 AM
    Linker work duing execution
    How linker work duing execution in c program
    ÂmePerdut Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2008, 11:28 AM

The linker is a step before you can execute your application. The steps are as follows: Your source code is preprocessed and then it is compiled into an assembly object. Following this the assembly object is assembled into machine code. The last step following this is the linking of all the associated pieces into the final executable. Following this you can now execute the application.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writ of execution in pa [ 2 Answers ]

I live in pa . Found out bank acct is frozen. Fortuantely there is only 54 cents in it. Received writ of execution in the mail.. owe 1300. To collection agency. I make 14000.00 per year. Cannot afford attorney. My question is can they take my ten yr old car etc.. I spoke to an attorney over...

Writ of execution [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm from pgh pa and got a writ of execution letter with a form for an appeal in the mail and now my accts. Are frozen how long do I got until my money in my accts. Will be gone thanks for all your help

How do you punish a cat for duing something wrong? [ 5 Answers ]

CATS CATS CATS!! How How How?:confused?

F1 (OPT) to H1B and married duing 2006 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I came from India to US in 2003 on F1 student visa. I completed my studies in 2005 and started OPT in Oct 2005. I worked in California on F1 (OPT) from Oct 2005 till Sept 2006. From Oct 1st 2006 I started my H1B with same employer. I do not meet the substantial presence test for year 2006 as...

Execution [ 2 Answers ]

I have a redhat 7.3 linux box with cobol 4.1 installed. I upgraded to redhat linux 9.0. When I try to install cobol license manager it gives error rts32 error 114 while executing the command. The compiler works but one cannot execute programs :(

View more questions Search