Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xty1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2008, 01:11 AM
    Which visa can I apply for my husband in nigeria settlement was refused
    Can I appy for a dependent visa for my husband who in nigeria and I'm in london.or is there any other way we have tried applying for settlement it was refused the appeal was dismissed becos of silly reasons:confused::(
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 16, 2008, 11:24 AM

If his application as your dependent was denied, it's time to consult immigration lawyer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Apply for US Visit Visa while a valid L1 Visa [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need to visit US to meet my relative. I have 3 year valid L1 visa. Is it possible to get a US Visit Visa with out canceling the L1 Visa? Please advice

Can my wife apply for a visa different from the Dependent visa she got? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm French, I married a girl from west Africa and I brought her to the UK.We have been together for 2years. But now I can't support her anymore. She aborted twice; she refused to give me a child because she said she is not ready. She's always insulting me comparing her exes to me.I stop the...

Nigeria visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can you tell me the cost of a visa from nigeria to the states

Apply for h1 visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am B.E. computer science graduate.I have 1.5 years of experince in software field. All that I need to know is can I apply for a H1 visa now.

Help! My daschund refused to shower and refused to be carried. [ 3 Answers ]

Help! Help!I am having 2 major problems with my male long hair red daschund:- 1. He refuses to shower - every time he hears and sees me preparing his shower stuff, he will run and hide. I try coaxing him wz treats but that didn't help. He will growl and snap at whoever goes near him. 2, My...

View more questions Search