Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    veronica08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Outsourcing jobs to foreign countries supporting ideas
    I am totally lost on coming up with supporting ideas for outsourcing jobs to foreign countries
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2008, 07:55 PM

Currently, many of the outsourcing jobs are usually customer/tech support, basic machinery use, etc. Things that don't require an MBA or a PhD to get done. I'll be focusing on these jobs when talking about the pros of outsourcing.

For the vendor/company, it's much cheaper to outsource. Personnel usually don't require a 401k, insurance, benefits, etc.

You can also spend more money/time/personnel on developing new ideas and focus on your more important tasks.

Because you no longer need personnel, you can free up equipment, office space, heck, a building, management time, etc.

For the economy in general, outsourcing jobs will eventually lead to cheaper ways of importing goods, and therefore, create more jobs for us in the future; however, in the short run, it does create unemployment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outsourcing Jobs to Foreign Countries [ 11 Answers ]

I'm writing a paper on Outsourcing Jobs to Foreign Countries and for the life of me, I can't seem to get started with a thesis statement. I need at least four... any ideas? I am truly drawing a blank here! :confused:

Taxation in USA for interest earned in foreign countries [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have to declare interest earned with USA tax filing if you earned this in a foreign country and already paid taxes in that country?

Outsourcing Jobs to foreign countries [ 1 Answers ]

What are the negative effects of Outsourcing the American Jobs to forgein countries? What is Pres. Bushes stand on Outsourcing Jobs to foreign countries? Michelle

Outsourcing Jobs to Foreign Countries [ 5 Answers ]

I need help with finding thesis statements regarding outsourcing jobs to foreign countries.

Foreign Income in two diff countries . But paid tax already in those countries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am resident alien for Tax Yr 2006. I earned some income in Singapore (3 months) and In India (3 month) in Yr 2006. I guess, I can claim foreign tax credit for India as I am citizen of India and I pass 12 months test. But In Singapore I was on for 5 consecutive months and out of that only...

View more questions Search