Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soccerchixx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2008, 07:49 PM
    If I'm pregnant or go to the doctor?
    I had unprotected sex in July and took the plan B on the third day just to be safe I had been taking birth control for the month before and when August came around I got my period. Then in August I had a missed a few pills and just got off the pill and got my period a week later in the same month so had two periods in the month of August. It is now October and have not had a period since August and I don't know if it was just because of going off the pill or if I could be pregnant. I took two home pregnancy tests and both were negative and I am clean of stds I got tested when I went for my yearly pap in June. Is this something I should go to the doctor about or just be patient please help I'm very nervous and don't know what I should do?.
    hearty Posts: 42, Reputation: 4

Oct 16, 2008, 11:34 AM

I suggest u to go to the doctor its way better for a doctor to explain it to u and to be sure on what you have because you never know...

so its better to go to a doctor......

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

11 weeks pregnant, could the doctor be wrong? [ 6 Answers ]

OK I went to the doc they told me that I was 11 weeks and I am getting so biggg And I took 6 hpts and they either came back invald or negative up intill Sunday then it came back pos I have always been little and now I have a belly so can anyone help me and tell me what kind of questions to the...

I am 11 weeks pregnant, doctor says I'm 12.5 though! [ 5 Answers ]

I just went for my first scan and the doctor said I was 12.5 weeks pregnant. I know the day conceived so I know I am only 11 weeks. Is it possible for the foetus to be just large? I read somewhere that the foetus is able to take a growth spurt and this may cause it to look older than it is. Is...

Will the doctor see me [ 1 Answers ]

Will the gynecologist examine me while I'm having my period?

How to get pregnant w/o seeing a doctor? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I am 34 and trying to get pregnant, however found myself not ready to go to a doctor yet. Is there any way, me & my husband can try 1st before seeing an ob-gyn? At least a conventional way? We've been trying to get pregnant for more than a year now, by the way. Do you guys think...

HPT says I'm pregnant (lots of ?'s) -- can't see the doctor until after the holidays [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I was scheduled to get my period on Sat. Took two tests both said I was pregnant and then I took another last night and one more this morning. The first two were digital and said pregnant other two were lines and they were there. Last nights was a bit fainter but it was there. Guess I'm still...

View more questions Search