Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlmeal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Old Cartoon. Daydreaming little boy, he's a pilot, a hero .
    This little boy is day dreaming in class and imagines he is a jet fighter pilot and all sorts of heroes.. and finally is sent out of class and imagines he has a hatchet on his way to cut a cherry tree... Anyone know the cartoon?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 15, 2008, 07:34 PM

There are two (maybe more) Chuck Jones cartoons that feature a boy named Ralph Phillips who daydreams. In From A to Z-Z-Z-Z he is daydreaming in his class. The other one is called Boyhood Daze where he is sent to his room for breaking a window. This is the one with the cherry tree scene at the end. You can watch them both here:
    YouTube - Boyhood Daze
    YouTube - From A to ZZZ

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Daydreaming and Fantasising [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to the forum and still kind of shy to ask about things. I guess before I ask this question I should tell a little bit about myself. I'm currently 20 years old and have always been pretty much a closed book when it comes to my thoughts and feelings- I have a very expressive face...

Daydreaming when will oil price hike will stop [ 2 Answers ]

Dreaming of a better place - Photograph at BetterPhoto.com

Daydreaming all the time [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: lately I’ve noticed that I tend to daydream all day if I don't look at the clock. I daydream about a life that doesn't exist, and I enjoy being there. When I was younger I use to daydream to get out of all the problems that were in my life, but now I have no life (my life is a world that...

60s cartoon hero [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone remember a 60s cartoon hero who was sort of like the mighty Thor, except this guy is a caveman with a magic club, who is a caveboy as his secret identity ?

Cartoon german shepard hero dog [ 1 Answers ]

Catoon german shepard hero

View more questions Search