Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvinglife08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2008, 06:30 PM
    I don't need a guy to make me happy. But.
    Okay. I have a guy that doesn't answer his damn phone for nothing. So, I just want to be str8 with him Be friends with him. Because we had been through a lot over the past year on and off. So how do I ignore waiting for him to call me ? I try to keep myself busy doesn't seem to help. Any comments?
    BlessdWitTalenT Posts: 29, Reputation: -2

Oct 15, 2008, 08:10 PM

If you've been through a lot with him and you wait for his calls so much then you must feel strongly for him. I think you should just tell him to answer his phone. Do you see him on a daily basis?
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Oct 15, 2008, 08:24 PM

Unless he is ignoring you for a reason maybe?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 15, 2008, 09:45 PM

You've been through a lot over the past year and are now more OFF than ON, right? The only cure for hunger is food, but if the only food you have is spoiled, you HAVE to get some new food.

You're hungering for companionship and you know you and this guy are (for the most part) "spoiled" so you will still be craving that unless you get out there and fill your time with other activities, other people, and ultimately other guys.

He doesn't have to answer his phone. Neither do you. Stop waiting. Get out there.
    01 m gt Posts: 14, Reputation: -1

Oct 17, 2008, 07:41 AM

Move on, just leave that loser alone and start dating other guys or just hang out with friends. People that that are not worth being sad for. (trust me I'm going or was going through the same thing, and it took me a while to undestand that the more you beg them, the more you'll push them away.) Good Luck!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

She has to be happy in order to make me happy. [ 20 Answers ]

Around August 5th of last year, my girlfriend and I broke up for the first time. We spent the next two months on and off.. until we got back together in early October. Things have been great since then... until the last couple of days. I sensed that something was wrong, and today it was confirmed....

I love him but he doesn't make me happy [ 12 Answers ]

I was with this guy 5 months ago and our relationship was wonderful. I've never been treated so good and I never felt that way towards someone. He broke up with me for some reasons I still don't understand. A few weeks ago, he called me and asked me back out. I said yes and I thought we were going...

Make a sad house happy [ 1 Answers ]

What do I say in a letter to someone who owns an abandoned house. That I would like to buy. Any ideas. I need your help

How to make him happy about marriage [ 3 Answers ]

I am going through a difficult situation now. I don’t know how to explain. My family is a very orthodox family because of that I didn’t fall in any love affair till now. I got a proposal from a guy from the same community. My family also liked him and they proceeded with the usual rituals as...

I don't make my g/f happy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, You may know me from such posts as "My Girlfriend Likes Red Ink". I have been with my g/f for two years almost and things are bumpy. Apart from her self harming, which I have already discussed in the above post. She seems to find different things to over do, such as drinking, sheesha...

View more questions Search