Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angellove0223 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2008, 02:18 PM
    Is this okay
    I just turned 18 and I have always been like very sexual sometimes I think I have a sexual problem I could masturbate 10 times a day and still not be satisfied I stopped talking to guys that live near me so I am not tempted to have sex with just anyone and actually love the person and they really love me instead of them just saying it for sex so I have been on the computer so I won't want to have sex and I was wondering what can I do so I am not a sexaholic and I don't want to masturbate all the time and also do you think its okay to date someone long distance and actually fall in love with them because I met someone and he means a lot to me
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2008, 03:20 PM

Firstly, this is the makings of sex-addiction. So yes I think you have a sexual problem.
    Secondly, you are withdrawing from social interation by closing out the men around you, you are using the computer as a sex-aid, in place of a real sexual encounter.

What can you do to not be a sexaholic? Well for a start what started you doing this? Lookinto your recent past and your not so recent past, is there any sexual abuse? victims tend to be overtly sexual/promiscuous or asexual (they hate sex). So psychologically speaking, you need to look at your reasons that make you want to masturbate.

Do I think you having a long-distance relationship would work? I doubt it, I think you are actually craving an emotional connection as well as a physical one, this would be difficult long-distance.

I have some more Specific information for you as far as the sex addiction goes-just PM me-if you don't want this put over the www.
    johnster2008 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Oct 15, 2008, 03:33 PM
    Sounds like you like to have fun! A little sex don't hurt! Get a toy to help you out! And yes long distance fling doesn't hurt! Go for it! Good luck!! :)
    Revival Posts: 73, Reputation: 6

Oct 16, 2008, 08:12 AM

A) Johnster you're a creeper lol.

B) Angel, I agree with X on this one. You are denial about your sexual exploits. I really hate to ask this but how many guys have you slept with that you have to cut all the guys out around you? I've dated girls like this it just ends up in heartache for them a lot of the time because they want so desperately to feel loved, and have that emotional attachment they get involved with some real a$$ holes. Tred carefully.
    angellove0223 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2008, 08:22 AM
    Revival 17 guys and the last one I slept with was not the right guy I feel as if they ask for sex I can't say no because I enjoy sex but not as much if it is with someone I love and care about I don't want to just have sex with someone who doesn't really care about me or anything
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2008, 10:25 AM
    10 times a day is clearly an obsession. And possibly addiction.

Try abstaining for a week or two then limit yourself to once a day. You will enjoy that once a day a lot.

You have to break the habit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search