Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hpd4 Posts: 63, Reputation: 7

May 31, 2006, 08:58 AM
    Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Colonel
    Hey I'm stuck in this game! I've gone as far as the luxury ship. When you get in you have to do this stamp collecting thing. After that the ship begins to shake. So you have to ask this guy for a code to check out the engine room. He says that he remembers it by this:

"Double 1 & 9 too
    tonight makes
    11"

That's how you find the code out, but I'm stuck and I've run out of ideas! :mad: :eek:

Check out some similar questions!

Star Wars Electronic Battle Game [ 9 Answers ]

I am looking for directions on how to play the Star Wars Electronic Galactic Battle Game. It came out in 1997 from Tiger Electronics. It is a lot like battleship, but in space. We can't figure out how to set it up. Please help if you can!!

Team India loses... again [ 2 Answers ]

Well well... once again. Are we getting used to it?

Mega Life [ 3 Answers ]

There are a lot of adds including signs on the side of the road for health insurance for the self employed. Does anyone have some experience with them.

Custody Battle [ 2 Answers ]

My godson is seeking joint custody of his daughter. He pays child support and wants the courts to tell the mother she can not take the daughter out of town to live no matter what. What are his changes of getting the request order in court?

Battle w/ex over dependents [ 2 Answers ]

By mid June 2005 I satisfied IRS requirements for claiming my two children as dependents. They lived in my home more than half the year, and I provided more than half their support (NCP not paying support). In June 2005 I was handed a divorce decree stating my ex and I each are to claim one...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.