Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenjen1969 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2008, 01:06 PM
    1990's TV show
    If anyone can help me with this I would appreciate it!! I am trying to find out the name of a prime time drama that aired during the 1990's. It was a show about WWII vetrans coming home from war and settling into home life again. I appreciate any help!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 15, 2008, 06:15 PM

"Homefront" (1991)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Musical Parodies from the 1990's [ 5 Answers ]

When Will Smith came out with the song Miami, there was a parody made of it that played on the radio. It was something like welcome to New Jersey, I'm going to New Jersey. I don't know all the lyrics or who sang it. Any info you have about it would help a lot. :)

Need Name of Show for 1990's to Early 2000 TV Cartoon Sci Fi [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a TV cartoon. All I can remember about it was that it was on in the late 1990's or early 2000 era and that it had a civil war going on between Earth and Mars. I think aliens attacked so the Earthlings and Martians joined forces. The guys from mars were blue and...

1980's-1990's Sci-fi Film [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for the title of a sci-fi movie I saw as a kid, that I just can't seem to remember. The story went along the lines of children that lived on earth that finds out as the story progress that they are actually alien royality that have been placed on earth for their protection. Their...

Name of toy in early 1990's [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of a toy in the early 1990's for little girls. It was a "belly" that contained either one baby or twins. I remember picking up all the packages in the store trying to figure out which one weighed more so that I could pick the one with twins inside. I can't...

View more questions Search