Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jay3258 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2003, 03:51 PM
    Cops mess up bad
    This morning on the way to work I got pulled over. The cop said he ran my plate number and he said my license had expired. I just got my license in march. I guess he couldn't read because right on my lic. It said it expires to 2008. They impounded my car. I lost a day at work. Cause they messed up . When I got home this morning I called the registy. That said my license is fine. I went to the police station they gave my my license back. They cut it in half. I now will hhave to miss two days of work( so I can get a new license)i already paid the inpound fee tow fee. They damaged my car. And they don't known if and when they can pay me back. What should I do. Is it a lost cause triyng to get what I should. I want my car fixed, pay for two days, them to call my boss so he don't think I pulled this story out of my , $20 for a new lic. and gas money that I wasted today and for getting my lic. I have to drive well over a hour each way to the d.m.v in a car that gets 12 miles a gallon.
    g4z00 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2004, 09:56 PM
    cops mess up bad
    Do the damages and fee's add up to over $5000, I believe that is the maximum for small claims. Which is something I would file in your situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My heads a mess. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 25 male and last noverember, 8 months ago, my girlfriend and I split up. The relathionship lasted 3 years. We were very much in love, she was 21 and I was 24 when we split, she has her reasons for leaving, and I understand them, my career was starting to really move and she didn't see me...

Mess up the mojo [ 14 Answers ]

So some of you know the story some don't. Me and my ex have talked a couple times over the three months we've been apart. She knows it killed me, but I have been showing my best face to her through all of it. But anyway she calls me two days ago says she was hoping to run into me because she...

How do I get out of this mess? [ 7 Answers ]

This going to be a little long so I appreciate all who read to the end and offer any advice. I am 22 and finishing up my last year of college while working full time and VP of my Fledgling fraternity. The girl in this story I have known for 6 years. We started dating back then and have been...

Bubbly Mess [ 4 Answers ]

Okay. Here's the deal. I live an about a 50 year old house, concrete slab, city sewer line, with two huge trees in my front yard. Recently when washing clothes in my washer I have noticed that detergent tinted water backs up into my main bathroom via the drain in the tub. Not only is it a little...

View more questions Search