Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amanda-kym Posts: 78, Reputation: 5

Oct 15, 2008, 11:46 AM
    Games similar to virtual villagers
    Hi I have just played all 3 virtual villagers games and am hooked. Does anyone know if there are any other games similar with puzzle solving. Am so lost now I have played them lol
    applegirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 12:00 PM
    You could try a game called "My Tribe". In gameplay and style it's very similar to virtual villagers. But you can do extra stuff in the game like plant trees and build clothing shops to create new clothes for your people. If you want a fast paced game try Gemini Lost. It has less emphasis on keeping track of lineage of who gave birth to which baby as it does not say which child belongs to who. In this game you match people up by who they look for in a partner in zodiac signs. Like a girl with a leo sign might want a guy with an aquarius or pisces sign. It varies. There's another one called Sprouts Adventure. I have yet to play this one. From what you've read you have to take care of these creatures on an island where their population is diminishing so you got to help them repopulate and grow. I think it's the same as the game "Wild Tribe".
    Evabop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2010, 09:55 PM
    Also try Gemini Lost and Artist Colony!
    coolie234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 11:19 AM
    Stupid

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Games play games [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to playe the microsoft games. Am using window`s XP desktop, also have same window`s on my laptok but able to playe on the laptok. The configr r the same. Don`t know what to do. Have scanned the system no virus threat!! I am trying to play Age of mythology

Cat Sanctuary? Or something similar [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can find ANY info on a cat sanctuary...or something like that. We just found out that our cat is diabetic. He needs insulin, special food, & special treats. The total for all that would be $150..+ every month. My Fiance & I are on disability so we...

Similar Triangles [ 6 Answers ]

Can you please help me with the following question:- Andrew, who is about 120 cm tall, notices that when he stands at the bottom of his garden, which is 20 meters away from his house, his dad, who is about 180cm tall, looks as big as the house when he is about 2.5 meters away from Andrew. How...

Similar games [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the best game I have played r, THE GREAT ESCAPE, THIEF. Please help me with similar game titles which has stealthy operations.

View more questions Search