Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anju323 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2008, 11:08 AM
    Treatment of poisoning with lizard bite
    What type of poisoning is caused if a person gets bitten by a wall lizard ?
    What is the treatment of such type of poisoning ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2008, 11:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by anju323 View Post
    what type of poisoning is caused if a person gets bitten by a wall lizard ?
    What is the treatment of such type of poisoning ?

I don't see that they are poisonous - it does appear that they are illegal to own. Are you talking about infection following a bite?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parakeet with lead poisoning? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Hey everyone!I'm dealing with a serious situation. I have two parakeets, a girl and a boy. However I never raised parakeets before and I'm concerned because not only have my birds been fighting every five seconds but my girl parakeet turned black the other day and then green again. Also...

Can probation officer remove you from treatment center whilyou are getting treatment [ 1 Answers ]

Can probation officer come remove you from mental facility after suicide attempts while being diagnises with bipolor disorder and receiving treatment for such denying him prescribed treatment by dr,and through you in jail for discresionary time because he basically soughtr out his own treatment...

Can food poisoning lead to appendicitis? [ 4 Answers ]

Over the long weekend myself, my boyfriend, and several of our friends attended a few barbeques. For the next few days following the last one, four of us developed symptoms that seem to be either a stomach bug or food poisoning. We were leaning towards food poisoning due to the sudden onset of...

Can a tree get lead poisoning? [ 1 Answers ]

I guess I'm maybe the only person who actually likes mulberry trees. I have one on the edge of my property that is turning a sickly yellow color. It has been hit in the trunk in several spots by lead buckshot or birdshot by deranged neighbor. (I purposely grow the trees a little thick on his side...

View more questions Search