Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    finefriendoffrd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2008, 06:40 AM
    Deleted history
    I would like to see my deleted history on my computer. My kids use it and I would like to see what they've been looking at. Thanks for any help
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 15, 2008, 06:41 AM

If your kids know how to cover their tracks, you aren't going to uncover them. Unless the deleted history is still in the recycle bin, its unlikely you will find it.

If you are concerned about where your children are going online, than supervise their computer usage.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2008, 06:43 AM
    Set up a limited profile for them and use K9 to filter the web. Password protect your admin rights account as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deleted history [ 2 Answers ]

Hi can anyone let me know is there a way to view deleted history?I'm using win xp.thanks x

Deleted history [ 4 Answers ]

I think my son has been viewing inapproprite sites on the internet. He has deleted the history. Is there an easy way to undelete or vew the history? I have heard about index.dat but have heard they are near impossible to read. Is there an easier way?

Is there a way to recover deleted history from my computer... Thanks

How do I check the deleted history?

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search