Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mramesh78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2008, 04:35 AM
    Dependent Visa for my Wife
    I am migrating to UK and I have been employed by a company from Uk. What is the Visa I should be applying for for my wife, such that she can work or study there in UK.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 15, 2008, 08:41 AM

Read here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/immigr...sa-269392.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wife on dependent visa and husband dies, can wife stay in UK? [ 1 Answers ]

Husband worked in UK for 7 yrs and wife has worked here about 5. Wife is on dependent visa. Husband got seriously ill and died recently. Is wife allowed to still stay in UK? What should she do to be able to stay? Can she apply for permanent residence? Husband is buried to UK and wife would like to...

Dependent visa for spouse invalid visa [ 1 Answers ]

Dependent visa possible if spouse is in UK and visa is invalid and he got a new passport from Indian embassy in UK?

Tax Details for Dependent Wife and Children (L1 visa) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to US. My Wife and children will join me in July 2008. I have few questions regarding the tax and expemption details. 1. What is the tax rate slab in Florida? 2. What will be Exemption for my wife and children(2)? 3. Is it necessary to have my wife and children's in US before...

Can I claim my wife who is on a Tourist VISA as dependent? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I had a question regarding my Tax liability for 2007. I was in the US on a F1 VISA as a graduate student. My fiancée came down on a B1/B2 visa in Nov 2006. We got married in the US itself and then left the USA to come back to India in June 2007. Now after marriage I made changes in...

H1B visa holder claiming a Dependent who is on H4 visa? [ 2 Answers ]

I am on H1B visa and my wife is on H4 visa. Can I claim her as a Dependent while filing for the tax return. Do I have to apply for ITIN? Please explain the procedure. Thanks

View more questions Search