Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rafeeks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2008, 01:01 AM
    Cannote see images from website
    Welcome to all members.
    I have a problem with picture website opening. I cannote see any images or photos from the websit named"www.dreamstime.com" .But the website is opening, no images coming. I already installed flashplayer. I try the mozilla Firefox also but same problem. Give me solution to this problem. Thanks in advance
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2008, 01:12 AM

Hi, rafeeks!

Is this happening on the home page of the site or elsewhere on it, please? I went to the home page, and because I'm on a dial-up connection and the page has so much on it, it took me quite awhile to open it.

Perhaps you might not be waiting long enough?

Thanks!
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2008, 10:36 AM

They are images and not flash, but here is a link to update flash and shockwave

Download the Shockwave and Flash Player 11.0.0.429 (Complete...
    Download the Shockwave and Flash Player 11.0.0.429 (Complete Standalone Installer)

Is this the only web page problem with?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Images won't display on a website [ 11 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm having trouble seeing all the images on hi5 - Who's in?, all the profiles images won't display but everything else on the website will including other images. I had norton anti-virus, which I uninstalled just because I thought it was one of the reasons, I have done several things but...

Uploading documents & images on to website with editor [ 1 Answers ]

My website was designed by a 3rd party who provided an onsite editor. Each time, I try to up load a document or image from my computer, a prompt appears advising me the mht or htm format is not acceptable. My questions are: How to bypass the editor and copy and paste banners, docs, images directly...

Website images [ 1 Answers ]

Is it legal to use pictures in someone's website for business materials?

No images [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am having a problem that I can't find help for. Can someone tell me why I have no images in some of my windows just white boxes with red x's in them? Thank you, J

View more questions Search