Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bimie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2008, 11:26 PM
    Looking for title of a kids movie about missing letters
    I'm trying to find a movie I used to watch as a kid in the mid-eighties and early nineties maybe? I believe it used puppets. The story line was that all these letters started missing from signs/bilboards, so it was up to these "kids" to find the cause. It had a lot of singing and I remember a few of the songs. Here's one of the most prominent I remember: "Every letter, keeps getting better and better. 'cause when you put 'em together, they're making words. The combinations go on forever, and if you're clever, with 26 letters, the universe is yours."

Oct 18, 2008, 06:06 PM
    So I finally broke down and asked my sister (whom I was hoping to surprise) and I think she got it: "Raiders of the Lost Alphabet". Now my problem will be finding it! A quick Google search only led me to another person that was unable to find the movie as well... If anyone has any ideas, feel free! (And please do not include the suggestion to search IMDB, Wikipedia, or eBay, unless you have a direct URL link). Thanks!

Oct 18, 2008, 06:13 PM

Correction: it's "Readers of the Lost Alphabet", and I haven't done any searches for it yet, but I'm sure it'll be much easier to find now. Thanks for your views anyway!
    odog23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2011, 03:47 PM
    I loved that movie.would love to find it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s movie title kids movie about leprechaun [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was little about a little girl and her brother and their dog and they are looking for their dog because it ran into the woods and they find a leprechaun but that is about all that I remember and I have no idea how to find this movie. My friends tell me that it must have...

Old sci-fi movie - missing title [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a question about old sci-fi movie (probably late 80's - early 90's). I remember only last scene from the movie - there is a man turned into a cyborg (his Girlfriend (?) thinks he's dead), in last scene after big fight he takes his helmet Off (you can hear helmet depressurized)...

Title of possible foreign movie about missing, later recovered boy [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title/name of a movie where boy (I believe he was Russian) is befriended by a young man. Boy turns up missing, but is recovered alive back home years later. Family identifies boy by a birthmark on is backside or something. Boy has a sister who it seems as though they have an incestuous...

70s - 80s kids movie. Need a title! [ 1 Answers ]

I remember this movie we saw in the theatres, when I was a little kid. All I can remember is: there were three little kids... a boy and a girl, and another boy from the 'magical' land they were in... The first boy had like a magic sword and a cape that would make him invisible, and the boy...

View more questions Search