Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashnxcountry Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Oct 14, 2008, 10:49 PM
    Can't find the name for this animated movie
    I'm trying to remember a movie that I saw a long long long time ago. I remember a few things. It dealt with a skinny dark evil witch or soceress and either she had a daughter or she kept a princess prisoner in this dark castle. I think she turned people into mice or something. Also I definitely remember she had this body guard of some sort that made me think of a wide and giant frankenstein. It's a really really old cartoon or anime. And some guy fights her to save the girl and the kingdom.
    gara Posts: 117, Reputation: 26

Oct 14, 2008, 11:34 PM

Obvisly it's desiny cartoon it's not anime the anime cartoons much strong storys and charcters so I think you have to ask Google all the desney cartoons

Oct 14, 2008, 11:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gara View Post
    obvisly it's desiny cartoon it's not anime the anime cartoons much strong storys and charcters so i think you have to ask google all the desney cartoons
    Well, I can't really think of any disney cartoon like that. It almost makes me think of the 1981 swan lake but slightly different story. Still a skinny evil witch but and romance and hero saves the day kind of deal.
    gara Posts: 117, Reputation: 26

Oct 15, 2008, 12:27 AM

I'm going to say it again something telling me I watch this movie cartoon before believe me it's a disney cartoon , and can you tell me please what year you watch it ?

Oct 23, 2008, 08:35 AM

I figured it out. The movie I was thinking of was the japanese anime Jack and the beanstalk. It was made in 1974 and released in the us in 1976. Although I didn't see it until way later.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Can't find the name for this animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a movie that I saw a long long long time ago. I remember a few things. It dealt with a skinny dark evil witch or soceress and either she had a daughter or she kept a princess prisoner in this dark castle. I think she turned people into mice or something. Also I definitely...

Childhood animated movie - I can't find the name of it! [ 3 Answers ]

I am desperate to find the name of a film that I really can't remember much about... apart from how much I loved it when I was younger. I used to watch it about 10 years ago so in the mid 1990's. All I can remember is a boy... walking through a cave... stepping over some kind of sleeping...

I need to find this 80's animated movie [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my name is Shannon, I'm 23 yrs old. When I was about 4 or 5 yrs old I had a favorite movie that my mom had taped for me. It was animated (I think it was japanese animation) about a mouse or rodent of some sort, that lived in the city in an apartment and he escapes his home to travel to find...

View more questions Search