Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susy Posts: 35, Reputation: 5

May 30, 2006, 09:58 PM
    Physical Custody
    What would be the reason for a judge to decide to take away the physical custody for one parent to the other??
    I'm a college student, and I don't work. However my husband work. If I get divorced, can the judge give the physical custody of my baby to my husband just because I am not working? I am a good mother, and I can demonstrate it. Does that count? Thank you.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2006, 12:30 PM
    You already posted this question here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/divorc...ody-26946.html

Refer there for the answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 years MIA file for legal physical custody? [ 3 Answers ]

I just found out that it is possible for my daughters father to file for legal physical custody of my daughter who he has not seen in 2 and a half years and he is not on her birth certificate (as of yet-his choice)... he was emotionally abusive to me and has never respected her... even terrorized...

Full physical custody and vacation laws in CA [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have full physical custody of both my daughters. My ex-husband is extremely irate with me because he now has a lien against him for unpaid child support. I am taking the summer off work and I'm planning on taking my daughters from California on a trip to Oregon for 3 weeks to visit...

Physical custody [ 4 Answers ]

What would be the reason for a judge to decide to take away the physical custody for one parent to the other?? I'm a college student, and I don't work. However my husband work. If I get divorced, can the judge give the physical custody of my baby to my husband just because I am not working? I am...

Physical, And Other Problems [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so I shaved my pubes the other day, LOTS OF ITCHING! God it hurts! And now all of a sudden I just remembered I have to go to a physical in like a week for wrestling... And I have a bumpy bald groin... :eek: what to do?

View more questions Search