Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amberlachelle Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 14, 2008, 05:06 PM
    How can I get into the paranormal field?
    Hi. I am very interested in the paranormal. I live in a small town about 45 min from Charlotte, NC and I don't know where I could get some experience. I have been going to a couple of abandoned houses near where I live, and surprisingly enough I caught some evps, orbs, and possibly an image of a man in Civil War attire, and one of a young woman. I am approaching my thirties, and I have never anything that made me feel the way I felt when I saw the images and heard the evps. I know with my inexperience, I could say something is paranormal, when there is a scientific explanation. Can anyone out there point me in the right direction?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2008, 06:35 PM

Haunted North Carolina Paranormal Research & Investigations | Article: How to be a Ghosthunter

The above link can answer all your questions.

Here is a group in NC that you can take a look at and might can join
    Find a Meetup Group - Paranormal Meetups - Raleigh

Here goes another group in NC
    Paranormal Groups -
    amberlachelle Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2008, 07:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    Haunted North Carolina Paranormal Research & Investigations | Article: How to be a Ghosthunter The above link can answer all your questions. Here is a group in NC that you can take a look at and might can join Find a Meetup Group - Paranormal Meetups - Raleigh Here goes another group in NC Paranormal Groups -
    Thank you for responding to me. I was beginning to think that no one wanted to or even could help me. If you don't mind me asking, are you in some way affiliated them or are you a paranormal investigator yourself? I am just curious! Thanks for your help! Amber
    soldierof Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2011, 12:01 AM
    Check out this team in NC, Sword and Shield investigations. They are super nice and should be able to lead you on your way. Www.swordandshieldinvestigations.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal [ 4 Answers ]

My brother in laws brought a women home too their mothers house whilst she was a away whilst one of the boys was with the women down stairs she started talking all gibberish like in another language anyway the brother went to sleep and after a few hours the other brother came in to find the women...

Paranormal negativity [ 4 Answers ]

Ever since moving into my new apartment Ive sensed bad negative dark vibes all around me so much so that its constantly bringing me down and at times is making me ill.The landlord who lives above us is a drug addict with drug users coming and going at all times of day and night and the whole house...

The paranormal [ 2 Answers ]

Is the paronormal real?:confused: how far can we take it? Is anything possible?

Paranormal Job Quest [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all! Just wanted to know if anyone found success on getting a job dealing with the paranormal? I am very interested in that querry myself. I read tarot cards, but I have not memorized the meanings so every time I read cards I have to look the meaning up in the book, but I stay...

My first Paranormal experience [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, Well this is my story. I’m in Cornwall (UK) and there’s a haunted castle called Pengasick castle, apparently one of the most haunted in the UK. They were doing a ghost night there so I went allot with my mum and some friends, its was a good night They decided to do a calling and...

View more questions Search