Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josemendez1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2008, 03:50 PM
    What's the next number in the sequece
    1 1/2 5 10 1/2 18

Need to know what is the next number please help!
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 15, 2008, 02:28 PM

Just wondering if perhaps this isn't mis-written. What you wrote was a series of 6 numbers:
    1/2
    1/2

If instead what you meant was a series of 4 numbers, like this:
    1-1/2 (that's one and half)
    10-1/2 (ten and a half)

Then it would be easy. Please verify.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

H4 Tax id number [ 3 Answers ]

I am on H1B visa, my wife is here on H4, how should I apply for tax identification number For her and what are the documents required for the procedure. Thanks

Getting a divore what's mine and what's not? [ 3 Answers ]

Been married for five yrs two kids one is 4yrs and the other is 1 ,got a house 1 week before we got married and I never got my name on put on the deed.but have been helping with the mortgage the whole time,she makes a lot more money than I do and I also caught her in an affair with her ex...

What's your total number of sex partners? [ 3 Answers ]

What's your total number of sex partners? Who was the best? And why? Who was the least best? And why?

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number. [ 1 Answers ]

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number.. ... will my SIN always be "connected" with my business? In other words, as far as Canada REvenue is concerned are they 2 different entities? I want to apply for Bus # for a sole propriatorship

What's his and what's mine. [ 13 Answers ]

I have been a stay at home mom for 4 1\2 years, and I just reciently started a new career. I am seriously thinking about leaving my husband. We have three kids, a house, a car, and other debts. I am not spitefull, or mean, and I'm not a babymama drama kind of person. How do you go about what is...

View more questions Search