Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hearty Posts: 42, Reputation: 4

Oct 14, 2008, 01:33 PM
    Language arts
    :confused:i am suppose to write a business letter...

It's a writing promt and it says... :confused:

You have been volunteering at a senior citizen's center. The center is understaffed
    And relies on every volunteer to do his or her part. One of the other volunteers has
    Been careless, arriving late for shifts and doing as little as possible during his shifts.
    The director of the volunteer program has asked you to write a letter recommending
    Either that this volunteer be kept on or that he be asked to leave. Write a letter to the
    Director of the volunteer program advising that this person should be kept on OR
    That he should be asked not to volunteer any more.

I just don't understand it I think it means that there this person that is ariving late every time to there job and that they want to write a business letter to the derictor...

But I'm not sure if that's what it means can someone plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me??
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2008, 01:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hearty View Post
    :confused:i am suppose to write a business letter ....

its a writing promt and it says.....:confused:

you have been volunteering at a senior citizen's center. The center is understaffed
    and relies on every volunteer to do his or her part. One of the other volunteers has
    been careless, arriving late for shifts and doing as little as possible during his shifts.
    The director of the volunteer program has asked you to write a letter recommending
    either that this volunteer be kept on or that he be asked to leave. Write a letter to the
    director of the volunteer program advising that this person should be kept on OR
    that he should be asked not to volunteer any more.

i just dont understand it i think it means that there this person that is ariving late every time to there job and that they want to write a business letter to the derictor.....

but im not sure if thats what it means can someone plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me?????????

"They" are asking YOU to write a letter to the Director explaining why YOU think the volunteer should either be asked not to volunteer or recommending that the person continue volunteering and giving the reasoning behind your recommendation.

Is that what you asked?
    hearty Posts: 42, Reputation: 4

Oct 14, 2008, 01:59 PM

Ohhh thanxxxx
    Ace Torment Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 04:22 PM

I am supposed to write a poem...

It has to be a one word title and I can't think of a good title please help me I need to get a good easy title. I hope you can help me before the night is over.

P.S Thanks for taking your time to do this
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2008, 05:25 PM

Hi, Ace Torment!

You've piggybacked your question on someone else's thread. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. So, if you want your question to get noticed as being your own, I would suggest starting a new thread. The Writing topic area would probably be a good place to post your question. You can post there by clicking on the following link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/newthr...ewthread&f=361

In direct answer to your question though, is there a particular subject that your poem is supposed to be about?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change language in 'Regional and Language Options' without restarting? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! On windows I have to work on 3 languages, Japanese, English and Thai. Some programs I use don't work on Thai-English windows, so I have to switch the window language to Japanese-English in 'Regional and Language Options' and it restart every time. There's any ways to set window...

Arts & Leisure [ 1 Answers ]

I know some of the words to this song but not the title I desire Oh majesty That I might live by your decree Establish righteousness in us That we might live victorious in you 2nd Song Make us one heart

I am doing my Master in Arts [ 1 Answers ]

Hai, I am Pradeep doing my Master in Arts in Sociology.So at the end of the year I have to submit Assignments in sociology.Its like a small research only .For this how to prepare Assignments?Do you have any website name that specialy described about sociology and related things? The Subjects...

First language literacy and second language litera [ 1 Answers ]

What are the differences between first language literacy and second language literacy?

View more questions Search