Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vsd1231 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2008, 11:23 AM
    Broadband dialup
    Tll me how can I access broadband by using username and password.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 14, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Well for starters you need to subscribe to a broadband service from your local ISP, without which nothing else is possible.
    Once you have this service they will supply full details on how to access it.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 14, 2008, 11:55 AM

BTW, there is no such thing as broadband dialup. Broadband is always a direct connection, but may require a login.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between dialup modem and a Broadband modem? [ 6 Answers ]

What is the difference between dialup modem and a Broadband modem?:confused:

Dialup internet connection [ 2 Answers ]

What are the simple intstructions for connecting to AOL via phone dial up.

Dialup connection noise [ 3 Answers ]

I have dialup connection and after I'm connected I can't get rid of the hissing noise you hear from modem.

How can I connect my second PC which has only dialup modem to my other PC. [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard that a hub could do it and it wouldn't even have to use the dialup modem. The second PC doesn't have an ethernet card. My first PC does, and I have a dsl connection. I would like to be able to access files on my first PC from my second PC. Yes, my second PC has usb ports, but I...

Changing over from Dialup to Broadband. Part 1. [ 2 Answers ]

27 November 2005. 0035 Hrs. U.S. Central time FM: OilMan6 SUBJECT: Changing over from Dialup to Broadband. Part 1. In mid December I intend to chang over from Dialup to Broadband. 1. What do I need to know in order to achieve this taask?

View more questions Search