Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lockmanp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 08:48 AM
    It was made in 1974, at least the carrier version. It was the U-FLY-IT #712, My father got it for me on Christmas that year. Don't remember any dropping bombs though. Just hours of fun trying to hit the perfect landing... I'd give 100 bucks for that toy. It was my first, in the long line of, flight simulators, and software..
    pfisher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 07:57 AM
    I had the aircraft carrier too. It was about 4 feet long--pretty massive, really, and gray plastic. The foam jets--as memory servers--probably modelled after F4 phantoms-- were rubberband-loaded and shot from the deck. I have many times thought about that thing and wish I could find more about it too. It was very cool but so cumbersome that I didn't play with it as much as I now wish I would have! If I do figure it out I will post again.
    Cartmansmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 12:42 PM
    http://www.stuffwelove.co.uk/flightdeck.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What 80's movie is it where a boy's hair grows [ 12 Answers ]

I'm not even sure it was an 80's movie but I remember I saw it in the 6th grade which was in 1988. All I can remember is there was a young boy that had hair that would not stop growing. I'm not sure if he was kidnapped or ran away but somehow a spell was placed on him and his hair wouldn't stop...

Boy's Behaviour Towards Girls [ 12 Answers ]

OK. I'm getting so tired of this. There are seven guys who are messing with me. For the last few days, two of them would flirt or look at me with puppy eyes then next few days, other guys would flirt excessively or try to touch me. But they would ignore me or harass me the next day. Then the whole...

Cause (s) of baby boy's head over developed [ 1 Answers ]

What would/could cause a four month old baby boy's head to be more developed than the rest of his body, pediatrician wants to wait and see how he does in his next visit in two months; should I be alarmed?

How to talk to a 10 yr old daughter about boy's [ 11 Answers ]

Hello I am married and have a 10 yr old daughter and a 3 yr old boy. Yesterday me and my husband just found out that a boy 11yrs old like's our daughter. The father of the little boy aprouched my husband by telling him that he's son wanted to hold my daughter's hand. My husband out of shocked and...

Italian Boy's Confession [ 3 Answers ]

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose woman." The priest asks, "Is that you, little Johnny Parisi?" "Yes, Father, it is." "And who was the woman you were with?" "I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation."

View more questions Search