Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2008, 08:25 PM

It's a hard one your young and you are probable just scared that you won't find any of the HOT bomb shells that are on t.v you want wild sex

But hey after 3 years things change and it should get to the nice stage. Not the damn she is fat I want to leave.

If you don't want to have sex with her because you are not attracted to her anymore then well my friend you have to leave her.

Because your just waisting her time and yours.
    jammyb Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Oct 17, 2008, 02:38 AM

I was actually in a similar situation bud. I was with my ex (who facially was a stunner, but also was bigger than I the sort I normally go for) for 2.5 years altogether. For the first two years our situation was almost exactly the same as yours, and to tell you the truth, I actually hinted that I wasn't sexually attracted to her sometimes.

My lack of sexual attraction to her started to bug me, and I would often get frustrated and we'd argue about stupid things, usually they were started by me. After a while she wised up to it, and another guy started paying her attention. She split up with me to be with him, and is now still with that other guy. Im still upset by her cheating even after 6 months, despite knowing that in a way I deserved what I got.

Be honest with yourself mate, we all think our relationships are different from everyone else's, but at the end of the day they're all the same.

Hope that helps
    _Garbo_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2010, 12:01 AM
    I have this same type of problem, and yes I'm aware of its reality and the wrong that is being committed. The difference is that I've already told her all these things, time and time again. I said I was wrong, and that it couldn't continue this way. But every single time, every time I try to end things, she goes all suicidal and frantic. Then es at me that I can't ever "make up [my] mind." Except that I HAVE made up my mind, but can't very well leave it at that if she's going ape and talking about dying etc etc.... So basically take HIS exact situation, make the girl suicide-prone and then try to come up with something. On a sidenote... we're both actually loners. I have very few friends. She has even less than me. And most of what we DO have are friends inside of the "circle". In other words, if we break up, there will be... "custody battles"... Essentially, we're all each other has. I'm all she has, and she's all I have. But it's not working. Neither of our lives could really improve from ending it at this point. But if you know it's doomed, it just seems like a move to stay and wait for a good time. Because let's face it. It's NEVER a good time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why doesn't he seem interested or attracted to me anymore? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 6 years. I am living with him in his home with his family. I am 24 years old and he is 36. I take care of his son and his parents and their home. I do everything that I can to make things easy for him. I don't nag him. He goes out at night because of his work...

Not attracted to me anymore.hurtful words [ 50 Answers ]

Ok, so I dated this guy for a little over a year. I knew there were some red flags from the beginning, but I let myself ignore them. I always tried to help better his life... etc. Well he lost his job a few months ago and decided that he was not really going to try anything for awhile. I am...

I don't think my boyfriend is attracted to me anymore. [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend is currently living 2000 miles away from me, going to school, so we are in a long distance relationship, every time we are together, we at least have sex a couple times in the week periods we get to meet up. :) I hadn't seen him for 5 months, and I flew out to see him for New Years,...

It feels like she isn't attracted to me anymore [ 51 Answers ]

I love my girlfriend, we've been together for over 8 years and love each other very much and just about everything is great, couldn't be better, however our sex life is uneven. We haven't had sex for over 2 months, and she never initiates sex, I'm always the one who has to initiate things, and it...

My girlfriend of two years broke up with me. How do I get her attracted to me again? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, my ex girlfriend of two years broke up with me after getting moved into college dorms. She isn't on the lookout for any guys and said she needed time to :figure things out". It has been almost a month since the breakup and we were talking on the phone almost every night and would see each...

View more questions Search