Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ppandeya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2008, 09:41 PM
    How to get Scholarship for Masters in Public Health in US?
    I am Prakash Pandeya 36 from Nepal. Currently I am workign with an INGO in Nepal and want to get Public health degree from US. I am from developing country and need scholarship to study.

Prakash Pandeya
    Nepal
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 9, 2012, 07:16 PM
    One way to do this is to decide on at least three schools you might want to attend. Then contact (usually an email address is given) the Financial Aid Office and ask this question. Also, your public library will have a list or even a book that lists scholarships and financial help for master's level students.
    muhava Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 03:56 AM
    My nam e is Armindo Muhawa, from Mozambique, small country in a way of development, now I am finishing a course in community development. I would like to know how I can get a sholarship to do a postgraduate in public health? We have types of deseases around the population of 21.000.
    muhava Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 04:00 AM
    How you can help me to apply for a scholarship?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship for Masters about MARKETING, ADS and Public Relations in EUROPE [ 2 Answers ]

I am recently graduated from economics department of a prominent university in Turkey. Right now I am employed at a national bank's foreign operations department. I would like to make a graduate degree in marketing, public relations, and communications. I would like to study in Europe. I can speak...

Scholarship for masters degree [ 5 Answers ]

HI, I am a IT graduate from Bhutan and would like to request for help in finding scholarships to pursue my masters degree. Since Bhutan is a developing country, we cannot fund the masters course ourselves, hence the need for the scholarship. I would be very grateful if you could give me a way to...

Scholarship for masters course [ 4 Answers ]

Tell me is any trust or institute give the scholarships for masters course

Scholarship for masters [ 1 Answers ]

I did my bachelor of commerce degree and I am intending to go for masters(mba) in human resources management, I want to know where can I get scholarship as I don't have a good financial position to sponsor myself. I am from the least developed countries. Also which universities offer such a...

View more questions Search